Barcelona-Catalonia (Southern Europe) is an ideal region for companies to locate when they expand into Southern Europe because of the breadth of tech, sciences, engineering, and creative talent. Furthermore, the superb quality of life makes it easy to attract top professionals to live and work in Catalonia.
From Catalonia Trade & Investment’s office in Moscow, our FDI team will assist you personally in all the steps needed for a successful landing in Barcelona-Catalonia (Southern Europe). With us, you will get:
- Qualified support, insight, and advice to companies from Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, and Kazakhstan interested in investing in Southern Europe.
- Full, practical, up-to-date information on the legal, tax, and labor context.
- Information on costs for opening a business in Catalonia (Southern Europe) and average wages.
- Connections to the Catalan industrial and economic ecosystem.
- In-depth information on financing and location possibilities.
- Help with the proper steps to get started in Catalonia.
- Ongoing support throughout all the phases of the investment project in Southern Europe.
- Promotion of strategic business alliances between companies from Russia, Ukraine, Belarus and Kazakhstan, and Catalan companies.
- Identification and location of Catalan technology partners for joint R&D and innovation projects.
- Help source suppliers, manufacturing partners, technology providers, or any other local company to fulfill a specific need.
Catalan Companies in Russia
A number of Catalan companies are already settled in Russia, among them Mango, Roca, Puig, Borges, Invesa, Tous, Laintex Veterani, GB Foods, or Laboratorios Hipra.