“According to the Financial Times, Catalonia is the best region for FDI in Southern Europe”
Catalonia Trade & Investment's office in Casablanca
Are you a company from Morocco considering a new investment in Europe? Does your business need connections with Barcelona-Catalonia’s industrial and economic ecosystem?
From Catalonia Trade & Investment’s office in Casablanca, you get tailor-made information and full support for a smooth, fast and successful set-up of operations in Barcelona-Catalonia (Southern Europe) from start to finish. We also offer personalized assistance to Catalan companies wishing to open in Moroccan markets and find new global business opportunities.
Meet the director.
Mr. Shan Elasri has been the current director of the Catalonia Trade & Investment's office in Casablanca since 2017. He studied Civil Engineering at the Polytechnic University of Catalonia and completed his studies with an MBA at the EADA business school in Barcelona. During his professional career, he has worked in both large Spanish and Moroccan construction companies..
Services for Moroccan companies.
Barcelona-Catalonia (Southern Europe) is an ideal region for Moroccan companies to locate when they expand into Europe because of the breadth of tech, sciences, engineering, and creative talent. Furthermore, the superb quality of life makes it easy to attract top professionals to live and work in Catalonia.
From Catalonia Trade & Investment’s office in Casablanca, our team will assist you personally in all the steps needed for a successful landing in Barcelona-Catalonia (Southern Europe). With us, you will get:
- Qualified support, insight, and advice to Moroccan companies interested in investing in Southern Europe.
- Full, practical, up-to-date information on the legal, tax, and labor context.
- Information on costs for opening a business in Catalonia (Southern Europe) and average wages.
- Connections to the Catalan industrial and economic and ecosystem.
- In-depth information on financing and location possibilities.
- Help with the proper steps to get started in Catalonia.
- Ongoing support throughout all the phases of the investment project in Southern Europe.
- Promotion of strategic business alliances between Moroccan and Catalan companies.
- Identification and location of Catalan technology partners for joint R&D and innovation projects.
- Help source suppliers, manufacturing partners, technology providers, or any other local company to fulfill a specific need.
Catalan companies in Morocco
More than 180 Catalan companies are already settled in Morocco, among them Quimidroga, Banc Sabadell, Roca, Afr-ix, Comsa, Cobega, De Pasqual&Marzo, Enertika, or Intrecros.
Moroccan companies in Catalonia.
Attijariwafa bank Europe is the largest Moroccan bank. It combines different offers and banking services dedicated to corporate clients and supporting them in their exchanges between Morocco and Europe.
Royal Air Maroc is the Moroccan state airline. Barcelona is an important hub for the company due to the large number of people of Moroccan origin who live in Catalonia.
Offers and banking services dedicated to its corporate clients to support them in their exchanges between Morocco and Europe.
Banque Populaire offers banking services dedicated to its corporate clients to support them in their exchanges between Morocco and Europe.
Location of the Catalonia Trade & Investment's office in Casablanca.
Our expertise lies in doing business both in Catalonia and Morocco. Contact us and we will help you grow.
231, Boulevard Bir Anzarane, 5ème étage, N.19, Casablanca 20370, Morocco
Related news and success stories.
21 Mar 2023
AstraZeneca to create 1,000 new jobs in Barcelona with the largest-ever foreign R&D investment in Catalonia
17 Mar 2023
Catalonia presented in Brussels its strategy for leading the design of semiconductors in southern Europe
16 Mar 2023
Barcelona's Port Vell embarks on a major transformation fueled by over 86 million euros in investments
16 Mar 2023
Toyota's logistics division will create 300 jobs at its new center in Catalonia
Our 40 international offices around the world connect the Catalan business community to over 100 markets, while locally attending firms interested in investing and doing business in Catalonia.