CATALONIA TRADE & INVESTMENT OFFICE
Are you a Brazilian company considering a new investment? Are you interested in investing in Catalonia? Does your business need connections with the Catalan industrial and economic ecosystem?
From the Catalan Government Trade & Investment office in Brazil, you get tailor-made information and full support for a smooth, fast and successful set-up of operations in Catalonia from start to finish. We also offer personalised assistance to Catalan companies wishing to open in Brazilian markets and find new global business opportunities.
Services to Brazilian companies
- Qualified support, insight and advice to Brazilian companies interested in investing in Catalonia.
- Full, practical, up-to-date information on the legal, tax and labor context.
- Introduction to the Catalan industrial and economic ecosystem.
- In-depth information on financing and location possibilities.
- Help with the right steps to get started in Catalonia.
- Ongoing support throughout all the phases of the investment project.
- Promotion of strategic business alliances between Brazilian and Catalan companies.
- Identification and location of Catalan technology partners for joint R&D and innovation projects.
- Help source suppliers, manufacturing partners, technology providers or any other local company to fulfill a specific need.
Brazilian companies in Catalonia
A number of Brazilian companies are already settled in Catalonia. Among them Iochpe Maxion, BTG Pactual, Sucocrítico Cutrale, Madem, Renner Sayerlack, Fenix Emprendimientos, Tres Marias Participacoes Societarias, Embraer,Kieppe Patrimonial or Franpar Participacoes.
Catalan companies in Brazil
Over 400 Catalan companies are already settled in Brazil, among them Gas Natural, CaixaBank, Banc de Sabadell, Abertis (Arteris), Taurus (Mallory), Simon (Tecnowatt), Grifols, Fluidra, Torres, Freixenet, Comsa Emte or Roca.
Our team in Brazil
Mr Josep Maria Buades, director of Brazil office, is a PhD in history and graduated in law and MBA from ESADE. He worked as Export Head of a Catalan multinational consumer goods in Brazil and the Southern Cone. He was also president and CEO of the Catalan - Brazilian Business Club.
Discover Catalonia & Barcelona
Catalonia, Region of the Future
The Financial Times sees Catalonia as the best Southern European Region of the Future in its latest report on the most attractive European locations for future investments. With more than 8,600 international companies in Catalonia, Barcelona comes first in the continent by FDI strategy and policies for attracting investors.