CATALONIA TRADE & INVESTMENT OFFICE
Santiago de Chile
Are you a Chilean company considering a new investment? Are you interested in investing in Catalonia? Does your business need connections with the Catalan industrial and economic ecosystem?
From the Catalan Government Trade & Investment office in Santiago de Chile, you get tailor-made information and full support for a smooth, fast and successful set-up of operations in Catalonia from start to finish. We also offer personalised assistance to Catalan companies wishing to open in Chilean markets and find new global business opportunities.
Services to Chilean companies
- Qualified support, insight and advice to Chilean companies interested in investing in Catalonia.
- Full, practical, up-to-date information on the legal, tax and labor context.
- Introduction to the Catalan industrial and economic ecosystem.
- In-depth information on financing and location possibilities.
- Help with the right steps to get started in Catalonia.
- Ongoing support throughout all the phases of the investment project.
- Promotion of strategic business alliances between Chilean and Catalan companies.
- Identification and location of Catalan technology partners for joint R&D and innovation projects.
- Help source suppliers, manufacturing partners, technology providers or any other local company to fulfill a specific need.
Chilean companies in Catalonia
A number of Chilean companies are already settled in Catalonia, among them Andsberg, Comercializadora CTS, Grupo Mathiesen, Buscalibre International or Editorial Jurídica de Chile.
Catalan companies in Chile
More than 200 Catalan companies are settled in Chile, among them Gas Natural, Fomento de Construcciones y Contratas, Abertis, Grupo Catalana Occidente, Grifols, Emte, Comsa, Punto Fa, Idilia Foods or Ferrer International.
Discover Catalonia & Barcelona
Catalonia, Region of the Future
The Financial Times sees Catalonia as the best Southern European Region of the Future in its latest report on the most attractive European locations for future investments. With more than 8,600 international companies in Catalonia, Barcelona comes first in the continent by FDI strategy and policies for attracting investors.