CATALONIA TRADE & INVESTMENT OFFICE
Are you a company from Russia, Ukraine, Belarus and Kazakhstan considering a new investment? Are you interested in investing in Catalonia? Does your business need connections with the Catalan industrial and economic ecosystem?
From the Catalan Government Trade & Investment office in Moscow, you get tailor-made information and full support for a smooth, fast and successful set-up of operations in Catalonia from start to finish. We also offer personalised assistance to Catalan companies wishing to open in Russian markets and find new global business opportunities.
Services to Companies from Russia, Ukraine, Belarus and Kazakhstan
- Qualified support, insight and advice to companies from Russia, Ukraine, Belarus and Kazakhstan interested in investing in Catalonia.
- Full, practical, up-to-date information on the legal, tax and labor context.
- Introduction to the Catalan industrial and economic ecosystem.
- In-depth information on financing and location possibilities.
- Help with the right steps to get started in Catalonia.
- Ongoing support throughout all the phases of the investment project.
- Promotion of strategic business alliances between companies from Russia, Ukraine, Belarus and Kazakhstan and Catalan companies.
- Identification and location of Catalan technology partners for joint R&D and innovation projects.
- Help source suppliers, manufacturing partners, technology providers or any other local company to fulfill a specific need.
Russian Companies in Catalonia
A number of Russian companies are already settled in Catalonia, among them Interskol, Lukoil or Taurus Aurum.
Catalan Companies in Russia
A number of Catalan companies are already settled in Russia, among them Fomento de Construcciones y Contratas, Roca, Puig, Freixenet, Punto Fa, Borges, Soler&Palau, Idilia Foods, Simon Holding or AntonioPuig
Our Team in Moscow
Ms Elena Palaguina, director of Moscow office, holds a degree in Spanish Philology and Literature from Lomonosov University in Moscow. She has a wide experience in the implementation of various business projects in Russia and other Soviet republics such as Azerbaijan, Uzbekistan and Ukraine.
Discover Catalonia & Barcelona
Catalonia, Region of the Future
The Financial Times sees Catalonia as the best Southern European Region of the Future in its latest report on the most attractive European locations for future investments. With more than 8,600 international companies in Catalonia, Barcelona comes first in the continent by FDI strategy and policies for attracting investors.