CATALONIA TRADE & INVESTMENT OFFICE
City of Mexico
Are you a Mexican company considering a new investment? Are you interested in investing in Catalonia? Does your business need connections with the Catalan industrial and economic ecosystem?
From the Catalan Government Trade & Investment office in Mexico, you get tailor-made information and full support for a smooth, fast and successful set-up of operations in Catalonia from start to finish. We also offer personalised assistance to Catalan companies wishing to open in Mexican markets and find new global business opportunities.
Services to Mexican Companies
- Qualified support, insight and advice to Mexican companies interested in investing in Catalonia.
- Full, practical, up-to-date information on the legal, tax and labor context.
- Introduction to the Catalan industrial and economic ecosystem.
- In-depth information on financing and location possibilities.
- Help with the right steps to get started in Catalonia.
- Ongoing support throughout all the phases of the investment project.
- Promotion of strategic business alliances between Mexican and Catalan companies.
- Identification and location of Catalan technology partners for joint R&D and innovation projects.
- Help source suppliers, manufacturing partners, technology providers or any other local company to fulfill a specific need.
Our Team in Mexico
Ms Gabriela Gándara, director of Mexico office, specialized in international economics at the University of Konstantz, Germany. She has over 15 years of experience in advising companies in the fields of international trade and foreign investment. She worked as the head of BANCOMEXT, managing economic and trade issues in the Ministry of Foreign Trade of Mexico.
Discover Catalonia & Barcelona
Catalonia, Region of the Future
The Financial Times sees Catalonia as the best Southern European Region of the Future in its latest report on the most attractive European locations for future investments. With more than 8,600 international companies in Catalonia, Barcelona comes first in the continent by FDI strategy and policies for attracting investors.