CATALONIA TRADE & INVESTMENT OFFICE
Are you a Peruvian company considering a new investment? Are you interested in investing in Catalonia? Does your business need connections with the Catalan industrial and economic ecosystem?
From the Catalan Government Trade & Investment office in Lima, you get tailor-made information and full support for a smooth, fast and successful set-up of operations in Catalonia from start to finish. We also offer personalised assistance to Catalan companies wishing to open in South American markets and find new global business opportunities.
Services to Peruvian companies
- Qualified support, insight and advice to Peruvian companies interested in investing in Catalonia.
- Full, practical, up-to-date information on the legal, tax and labor context.
- Introduction to the Catalan industrial and economic ecosystem.
- In-depth information on financing and location possibilities.
- Help with the right steps to get started in Catalonia.
- Ongoing support throughout all the phases of the investment project.
- Promotion of strategic business alliances between Peruvian and Catalan companies.
- Identification and location of Catalan technology partners for joint R&D and innovation projects.
- Help source suppliers, manufacturing partners, technology providers or any other local company to fulfill a specific need.
Peruvian companies in Catalonia
Among the Peruvian companies settled in Catalonia we find Muntaner Farratges i Agropecuaria or Alicorp.
Catalan companies in Peru
A number of Catalan companies are already settled in Peru, amog them Gas Natural, Fomento de Construcciones y Contratas, Comsa, Copisa, Mecalux, Ferrer Internacional, Tous, Miguel Torres, Somon Holding or Antonio Puig.
Our team in Lima
Mr Salvador Esteve, director of Lima office and born in Lleida, has over 15 years’ experience in foreign trade and business internationalisation. He has worked in different sectors such as industrial machinery, agro-food and in environmental fields, as well as in different parts of the world, mostly in Latin America. Esteve has in-depth knowledge of the Peruvian market, where he has been present for over 10 years.
Discover Catalonia & Barcelona
Catalonia, Region of the Future
The Financial Times sees Catalonia as the best Southern European Region of the Future in its latest report on the most attractive European locations for future investments. With more than 8,600 international companies in Catalonia, Barcelona comes first in the continent by FDI strategy and policies for attracting investors.