CATALONIA TRADE & INVESTMENT OFFICE
Are you a company from Israel considering a new investment? Are you interested in investing in Catalonia? Does your business need connections with the Catalan industrial and economic ecosystem?
From the Catalan Government Trade & Investment office in Tel-Aviv, you get tailor-made information and full support for a smooth, fast and successful set-up of operations in Catalonia from start to finish. We also offer personalised assistance to Catalan companies wishing to open in Israeli markets and find new global business opportunities.
Services to Companies from Israel
- Qualified support, insight and advice to Israeli companies interested in investing in Catalonia.
- Full, practical, up-to-date information on the legal, tax and labor context.
- Introduction to the Catalan industrial and economic ecosystem.
- In-depth information on financing and location possibilities.
- Help with the right steps to get started in Catalonia.
- Ongoing support throughout all the phases of the investment project.
- Promotion of strategic business alliances between Israeli and Catalan companies.
- Identification and location of Catalan technology partners for joint R&D and innovation projects.
- Help source suppliers, manufacturing partners, technology providers or any other local company to fulfill a specific need.
Our Team in Tel-Aviv
Ms Mar Pérez, director of Tel-Aviv office, holds a M.Sc. Analytical Chemistry and Materials Science from the University of Barcelona, a Diploma in GLP-GMP and Validation in the Pharma Industry and Diploma in Business Management from UAB. She has a wide experience in R&D, innovation processes and technology transfer, as well as EU projects management.
Gil Oren is the Trade and Investment Project Manager.
Discover Catalonia & Barcelona
Catalonia, Region of the Future
The Financial Times sees Catalonia as the best Southern European Region of the Future in its latest report on the most attractive European locations for future investments. With more than 8,600 international companies in Catalonia, Barcelona comes first in the continent by FDI strategy and policies for attracting investors.