Are you an Iranian company considering a new investment? Are you interested in investing in Catalonia? Does your business need connections with the Catalan industrial and economic ecosystem?
From the Catalan Government Trade & Investment office in Tehran, you get tailor-made information and full support for a smooth, fast and successful set-up of operations in Catalonia from start to finish. We also offer personalised assistance to Catalan companies wishing to open in African markets and find new global business opportunities.
Services to African Companies from Tehran
- Qualified support, insight and advice to Iranian companies interested in investing in Catalonia.
- Full, practical, up-to-date information on the legal, tax and labor context.
- Introduction to the Catalan industrial and economic ecosystem.
- In-depth information on financing and location possibilities.
- Help with the right steps to get started in Catalonia.
- Ongoing support throughout all the phases of the investment project.
- Promotion of strategic business alliances between Iranian and Catalan companies.
- Identification and location of Catalan technology partners for joint R&D and innovation projects.
- Help source suppliers, manufacturing partners, technology providers or any other local company to fulfill a specific need.
Our Team in Tehran
Mr Ali Kahvecioglu, of Turkish nationality, has a degree in Mechanical Engineering from the Middle East Technical University in Ankara and a Postgraduate Certificate in Economics from Birkbeck College, University of London. Prior to joining the Catalan Government Trade & Investment office in Tehran, he held some sales management positions in several international companies in Turkey. He also has experience in multinational companies such as Delphi Packard Electric Systems, group company General Motors, where he worked for four years.