CATALONIA TRADE & INVESTMENT OFFICE
The Catalan Government Trade & Investment office in New Delhi offers personalised assistance to Indian companies considering a new investment in Catalonia. If your business needs connections with the industry in Catalonia, you are in the right place.
Companies from India will get tailor-made information and full support for a smooth, fast and successful set-up of operations in Catalonia from start to finish. We also offer tailored services to Catalan companies wishing to open in Indian markets and find new global business opportunities.
Indian companies in Catalonia
Among the Indian companies established in Catalonia we can find Samvardhana Motherson Group, Tata Elxsi, Oyo Rooms, Sandhar Technologies, and JBM Group.
Take a look at the services we offer from our office in New Delhi:
- Qualified support, insight and advice to Indian companies interested in investing in Catalonia.
- Full, practical, up-to-date information on the legal, tax and labor context.
- Introduction to the Catalan industrial and economic ecosystem.
- In-depth information on financing and location possibilities.
- Help with the right steps to get started in Catalonia.
- Ongoing support throughout all the phases of the investment project.
- Promotion of strategic business alliances between Indian and Catalan companies.
- Identification and location of Catalan technology partners for joint R&D and innovation projects.
- Help source suppliers, manufacturing partners, technology providers or any other local company to fulfill a specific need.
Catalan companies in India
Over 100 Catalan companies are already settled in India, among them Fomento de Construcciones y Contratas, Grífols, Ficosa International, Cementos Molins, Applus, Punto Fa, Borges, Grup Marítim TCB, Miguel Torres and Circutor.
Our Team in New Delhi
Mr Suprio Bose, director of New Delhi office, has over 14 years experience in international trade and has worked for multiple companies in Chile, USA and the Turks and Caicos Islands. He also has a wide experience in international trade issues.
Discover Catalonia & Barcelona
Catalonia, Region of the Future
The Financial Times sees Catalonia as the best Southern European Region of the Future in its latest report on the most attractive European locations for future investments. With more than 8,600 international companies in Catalonia, Barcelona comes first in the continent by FDI strategy and policies for attracting investors.