9 catalan companies to attend the mobile world congress shanghai this week
9 catalan companies will be present at the mobile world congress shanghai this week. the delegation of the attending companies will have the opportunity to participate in different activities to gain understanding of shanghai’s business community and to generate business opportunities in the region. the expedition is organized by mobile world capital barcelona, catalonia trade and investment, the city council of barcelona, the secretary of state for telecommunications and the information society and red.es.
the companies will join different activities starting from june 28 until july 1, among those, the attenders will take a tour exhibiting shanghai’s entrepreneurial ecosystem, will participate in multiple pitching sessions and networking activities as well as to attend a broad range of workshops.
the shanghai edition of 4yfn revolves around three main areas of activity. first, it boasts an extensive line-up of talks by professionals who are experts in innovation, entrepreneurship and the latest digital trends.
the companies are:
- tiendeo: an online distribution channel that brings together retailers’ catalogues, coupons and special offers.
- cttc: a research and development facility in the fields of technology, networks, communication systems and geomatics.
- accent systems: a company creating customised electronic solutions, from product development to mass production.
- bibold: modular and sectorial solutions to furnish strategies with intelligence and responsiveness, incorporating business intelligence, transactions, and totally mobile multimedia.
- cronos telecom europe: a multinational in the telecom sector providing voice communications services and advanced data services in more than 80 countries, focusing its efforts particularly on emerging markets.
- globalcomm europe: a manufacturer of the voicegen® platform of cloud-based services and in-house applications.
- mooveteam: a mobile application for corporate teambuilding.
- víntegris: a company that designs, implements and manages information security infrastructures for major financial institutions and large spanish
- familyar: a mobile platform whose use is intuitive and designed for seniors, engaging families and health services to better care for and promote the wellbeing of the elderly.
read more at mobile world capital barcelona.