The Smart City Expo World Congress (SCEWC) is the world's biggest and most influential event on urban innovation, where leaders from the most innovative companies, governments, and organizations connect to move cities towards a better future.
The SCEWC returns to Barcelona from November 7-9 as a meeting point for the most important national and international representatives, investors, and companies in urban innovation.
As part of the Smart City Expo World Congress 2023, ACCIÓ-Catalonia Trade & Investment and Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) are organizing the Smart Cities Challenges, the leading networking sessions to promote collaboration between companies, intermediaries, and local and international institutions.
Join the key networks at SCEWC 2023
- Online Brokerage: We will start the virtual brokerage meetings a few days before the SCEWC (November 2nd and 3rd). You can request meetings with public institutions, companies, or research centers.
- Open Innovation Challenge: If you are a technology provider or a startup, discover the innovation challenges launched by public institutions such as the City of Barcelona, the City of Westminster, the Government of Galicia, or companies such as Roca, Agbar, or Fluidra. Propose your solutions!
- Open Innovation Pitch: On November 8th at the Central Agora, representatives of international cities and regions will present their future plans for public procurement of projects related to smart cities. Don't miss it!
- Cities' Challenges 2023: On November 9th, the Pavelló Català will host workshops and presentations by representatives of major cities, regions, and companies who will share their technology and service needs related to mobility, security, or energy. A unique opportunity to meet the demand firsthand!
You can now sign up here for the Smart Cities Challenges, create your profile, and plan virtual or face-to-face meetings for the Smart City Expo World Congress. Apply for your sessions now!
Among the many companies participating in the event, 19 will be at the Government of Catalonia stand in Hall 2, Stand D-60. These companies represent a diverse range of industries and expertise, from engineering and energy solutions to data analytics and security systems.
If you want to stay at the forefront of smart city technology, take advantage of this opportunity to connect with the brightest minds and most innovative companies in the field.
Check out the complete list of companies that will be present at the Government of Catalonia stand, and talk to us at the event!
When and where?
This Smart Cities Challenges 10th edition will happen in November 2023, 2-3th online and 7-9th onsite.
You can benefit from this international matchmaking activity if you're a small or medium enterprise, startup, entrepreneur, university, research group, or corporation. Attend the challenges, showcase your solutions, and participate in 30-minute pre-scheduled online B2B and B2G meetings that align with your interests and goals.
How do I participate?
Here's how you can participate in the upcoming event:
- Registration for the event opens on September 6th. You can register by following this link.
- Create your profile in just 5 minutes and join the Brokerage community.
- Keep an eye out for Open Innovation Challenges. Other challenges and activities will be added throughout September, and you will be automatically updated via the platform.
- Before October 15th, set your interests and B2B/B2G activities to make the most of your experience.
- Attend the event online on November 2nd and 3rd or in person at SCEWC in Barcelona from November 7th to 9th.
Don't forget to register before October 15th to participate in Barcelona's largest matchmaking event.