International experts from around the globe congratulate Catalonia for its 30 years of implementing cluster policy. Three decades of promoting strategic change, continuous improvement, international connections and the drive for shared value.
Currently, 26 clusters in Catalonia bring together 2,600 companies with a combined turnover of €70,000M.
The video features the participation of:
- Merete Daniel Nielsen, President of TCI Network and Director of Cluster Excellence (Denmark)
- Amit Kapoor, Chair of the Institute for Competitiveness (India) and Lecturer at Stanford University
- Marco Antonio Llinas Vargas, Advisor at Foreign Trade Council of the Ministry of Industry, Trade and Tourism (Colombia)
- Ifor Ffowcs-Williams, CEO of Cluster Navigators (New Zealand)
- Nigel Gwynne-Evans, Team Leader, SMME Sector Expert (South Africa)
- Madeline Smith, Head of Strategy at The Glasgow School of Art (Scotland)
Interested in knowing more about cluster policy in Barcelona - Catalonia?
We promote cluster policies to help companies gain competitiveness in a global environment. Contact us and we will help you grow.