Access to a skilled labor force is key when investing in a foreign country and in Catalonia we’ve got what you need. Our deep knowledge of the business ecosystem and our extensive network of connections will help you find the right staff for you.
After analyzing your needs, we will introduce you to potential sources of talent – both public and private - that will make your talent recruiting process easier and faster:
- Recruiting agencies
- Public employment offices and local job boards
- Professional associations
- Coding academies
- Research and R&D centers
- University employment services and alumni associations
- Vocational training centers
- Business incubators
Your process of talent recruiting in Barcelona-Catalonia, as well as migration and mobility in Catalonia, will be speeded up with the help of Catalonia Trade & Investment.
5 steps for talent recruitment
Once we know your required talent profile, our investment team will:
- Elaborate a mapping of talent sources that best suit your needs.
- Introduce you personally to the talent sources of your choice.
- Connect you with talent-related initiatives in Barcelona-Catalonia, such as 22@ Network Barcelona, Barcelona Tech City, or Mobile World Capital Barcelona, among others.
- Provide institutional support in migration and mobility issues through our International Mobility for Executives service, if needed.
- Offer on-going support and follow up with you regularly after your company is successfully established.
Trust our service to find talent in Spain and start your talent recruiting process in Barcelona-Catalonia with our help.