The World Vaccine Congress Europe is an award-winning series of conferences and exhibitions that have grown to become the largest and most established vaccine meetings of their kind across the globe.
Now in its 24th annual edition, the World Vaccine Congress Europe will continue to bring experts from the whole value chain under one roof, where you get to meet decision-makers and listen to KOLs in the most applicable areas for your business offering.
- Clinical Development
- Bioprocessing & Manufacturing
- Cancer Immunotherapy
- Respiratory & Infectious Disease
- Immune Profiling
- Vaccine Safety
- Vaccine Partnerships
- One Health
- Vaccine Supply & Logistics
As a partner of this event, ACCIÓ-Catalonia Trade & Investment offers its network complimentary free passes to attend this event.
Register here to attend the World Vaccine Congress Europe 2023 for free.
Mark your calendars for the World Vaccine Congress Europe 2023 event happening in Barcelona. There will be helpful workshops on October 16th, followed by the main event from October 17th to 19th. The venue for this exciting event is Fira De Barcelona.
Conference (all days)
- Pre-Conference Workshops: Monday 16 October 2023 13:00 - 17:30
- Conference Day One: Tuesday, 17 October 2023, 09:00 - 17:30
- Conference Day Two: Wednesday, 18 October 2023, 09:00 - 17:30
- Conference Day Three: Thursday, 19 October 2023, 09:00 - 17:30
Exhibition (all days)
- Exhibition Day One: Tuesday, 17 October 2023, 09:00 - 17:30
- Exhibition Day Two: Wednesday, 18 October 2023, 09:00 - 17:30
- Exhibition Day Three: Thursday, 19 October 2023, 09:00 - 17:30