Why joining the Catalonia Trade & Investment’s Partners Network?
If you are a service provider that comes into daily contact with international companies with potential investment projects, joining the Catalonia Trade & Investment’s Partners Network allows you to:
- Complement the advice offered to your clients with our tailor-made, free-of-charge, one-shop-stop specialized services.
- Reach potential investors who need high-quality professional advice.
- Enrich cooperation between Government and the private sector for the attraction and retention of high quality foreign investment in Catalonia.
The main goal of the Catalonia Trade & Investment’s Partners Network is to connect potential investors with top-quality business services providers, to help foreign companies to set up and grow in Catalonia.
At the same time, members of the network will have the opportunity to be introduced to international companies, according to the investors’ requirements and field of expertise.
Objectives of the network
- To offer the companies advised by CT&I competitive services and, as a result, increase Catalonia’s competitiveness when it comes to attracting potential investment projects.
- To improve the services that Partners provide to their foreign clients through the complementary services offered by Catalonia Trade & Investment.
- To establish collaborative approaches, aligned with the values of Catalonia Trade & Investment: confidentiality, customized value proposition and client focus.
- To strengthen cooperation with our Partners (e.g.: joint value propositions).
Advantages of being a member of the Catalonia Trade & Investment’s Partners Network
- Contact with potential clients (foreign companies with investment projects).
- Confidential, free and tailor-made support from Catalonia Trade & Investment, providing advice for the partner’s clients
- Government support for new investment projects (e.g.: official openings, press releases).
- Recognition as a strategic partner of the Government of Catalonia.
- Increased visibility of the relationship with the Government of Catalonia
- Access to Catalonia Trade & Investment forums and meetings on attracting investment attraction.
- Organization of joint events in Catalonia and abroad (through the Catalonia Trade & Investment Foreign Offices’ Network).
A member of the Network must:
- Provide professional advice in different languages (English essential).
- Have international desks / experts by country.
- Have a network of international offices or be part of an international network of firms.
- Have at least 30% of international clients, including foreign companies and Catalan subsidiaries of international groups.
- Have high level of knowledge of the different Catalan regions, industries and sectors.
- Work under strict confidentiality.
- Provide a detailed presentation of the partner’s services (English) including success stories of international clients (non-confidential).
- Provide the member’s logo.
Registration as a member of the network has an initial duration of 2 years from the date of signature of the welcome letter delivered by Catalonia Trade & Investment unless there is a reason for revocation (see legal notes). The agreement may be renewed by agreement of both parties.
Want to become a member of the Catalonia Trade & Investment’s Partners Network?
Application form >>
Want to check the CT&I’s Partner Network members’ list?
CT&I website >>
Want to find out more about our network?
Contact us at email@example.com for more information about our network or any technical issues regarding the registration process.