TECNIOspring PLUS is an international mobility fellowship programme that gives experienced researchers the possibility to develop their research career in an R&D entity around the world.
Participants: entities and researchers
TECNIOspring PLUS proposals are submitted by a Catalan host entity, together with an experienced researcher.
- Catalan host organisations may be companies located in Catalonia with 4 or more employees, or TECNIO entities accredited by the Government of Catalonia through ACCIÓ.
- Experienced researchers are researchers of any nationality that have a PhD or four to eight years of full-time equivalent research experience. Researchers must not have resided or carried out their main activity in the country of their host organisation for more than 12 months in 3 years immediately prior to the deadline for the submission of applications. Exceptions will be made for candidates with justified career breaks
Applicants should complete and submit the Application Form, attached with the CV and Project Description in accordance with the official documents.
The programme offers experienced researchers two types of fellowships:
- Incoming: 2-year contract in a Catalan company or a TECNIO entity
- Outgoing + return: 1-year contract in a research/technology centre or R&D department of a company located outside Spain, and 1-year contract in Catalonia or a TECNIO entity afterwards.
Experienced researchers will benefit from 2-year employment contracts including:
- Salary costs (with full social security coverage): Incoming: 58,500 € per year. Outgoing + return: 46,200 € per year x correction factor during the stay abroad.
- Research costs: 17,280 €.
- Mobility costs: 1,920 €.
The programme offers a selection of activities aimed to complete the researchers' career development:
- Top-notch tech transfer training, including entrepreneurship training
- Secondments and short visits
- Participation in public engagement activities
- Networking activities within the fellows’ community