Are you an international company and need a partner for your project?
The International Grants Programme Nuclis offers financial support to Catalan companies with international technological cooperation projects. It allows international firms and technological centres to cooperate with local Catalan companies to undertake high impact and differential R&D projects together. The programme is co-financed with European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) funds.
Depending on the countries of origin and the activities carried out, international companies and entities have different collaboration possibilities with Catalan companies.
Which country and region are you from?
In international Nuclis, we identify each country’s funding possibilities and we establish contacts with the people in charge. Countries and regions included in the programme to cooperate with local Catalan companies are:
- EU28: All countries.
- America: Massachusetts, Canada, Cuba and Chile.
- Asia-Pacific: South Korea, Singapore and Hong Kong.
- Middle East: Israel.
In bilateral Nuclis, we work in coordination with international entities that offer financial support to local companies:
Which is your sector?
In Advanced Manufacturing and Materials, Catalonia participates in ERANet MANUNET III to foster cooperation projects together with Germany, Italy, (Lombardy, Piedmont, Toscana, Puglia), Belgium (Wallonia), the Netherlands (Gelderland, Noord-Brabant, Overijssel), Norway and Spain (Basque Country, Castilla-León, Asturias, Navarra).
In Electric Mobility, Catalonia participates in ERANet ELECTROMOBILITY EUROPE (EME) together with Belarus, Denmark, Austria, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Israel, Italy, the Netherlands, Poland, Sweden, Turkey and Spain (CDTI).
We help companies to:
- Identify which Nuclis framework best adapts to their project.
- Identify the most suitable partner.
- Contact with the institutions in each country to discover the financing possibilities.
- Coordinate the bilateral frameworks and sectorial projects.
- Structure the partnership.
- Perform the initial evaluation of the project’s viability abroad, in collaboration with our network of international offices.