CATALONIA TRADE & INVESTMENT OFFICE
Are you a company from Bosnia and Herzegovina, Albania, Slovenia, North Macedonia, Montenegro, Croatia, Serbia, Romania, Bulgaria or Hungary considering a new investment? Are you interested in investing in Catalonia? Does your business need connections with the Catalan industrial and economic ecosystem?
From the Catalan Government Trade & Investment office in Zagreb, you get tailor-made information and full support for a smooth, fast and successful set-up of operations in Catalonia from start to finish. We also offer personalised assistance to Catalan companies wishing to open in these markets and find new global business opportunities.
Services from Zagreb
- Qualified support, insight and advice to invest in Catalonia.
- Full, practical, up-to-date information on the legal, tax and labor context.
- Introduction to the Catalan industrial and economic ecosystem.
- In-depth information on financing and location possibilities.
- Help with the right steps to get started in Catalonia.
- Ongoing support throughout all the phases of the investment project.
- Promotion of strategic business alliances with Catalan companies.
- Identification and location of Catalan technology partners for joint R&D and innovation projects.
- Help source suppliers, manufacturing partners, technology providers or any other local company to fulfill a specific need.
Our Team in Zagreb
Mr Salgado, director of Zagreb office, finished his Economics studies in 1999 in the Universidad Complutense de Madrid and the Insituto Superior de Economia i Gestao in Lisabon. In Madrid, during the period of 2000-2003, Mr. Salgado completed the doctorate courses in the Economic Analisys and Applied Economics Department of the UCM, while teaching Macro and Micro Economics to first and second year management students.
In 2003, Mr. Salgado moved to Zagreb, where he went on with a career in international commerce in ICEX, acting as a trade advisor for 6 years, a job that he alternated with managerial posts in three different multinationals sited in Croatia, in the fields of enterteiment, distribution and manufacturing.
Discover Catalonia & Barcelona
Catalonia, Region of the Future
The Financial Times sees Catalonia as the best Southern European Region of the Future in its latest report on the most attractive European locations for future investments. With more than 8,600 international companies in Catalonia, Barcelona comes first in the continent by FDI strategy and policies for attracting investors.