CATALONIA TRADE & INVESTMENT OFFICE
Are you a Polish company considering a new investment? Are you interested in investing in Catalonia? Does your business need connections with the Catalan industrial and economic ecosystem?
From the Catalan Government Trade & Investment office in Warsaw, you get tailor-made information and full support for a smooth, fast and successful set-up of operations in Catalonia from start to finish. We also offer personalised assistance to Catalan companies wishing to open in Polish markets and find new global business opportunities.
Services to Polish Companies
- Qualified support, insight and advice to Polish companies interested in investing in Catalonia.
- Full, practical, up-to-date information on the legal, tax and labor context.
- Introduction to the Catalan industrial and economic ecosystem.
- In-depth information on financing and location possibilities.
- Help with the right steps to get started in Catalonia.
- Ongoing support throughout all the phases of the investment project.
- Promotion of strategic business alliances between Polish and Catalan companies.
- Identification and location of Catalan technology partners for joint R&D and innovation projects.
- Help source suppliers, manufacturing partners, technology providers or any other local company to fulfill a specific need.
Polish Companies in Catalonia
Among the Polish companies settled in Catalonia we find Ipopema or EVF Investments.
Catalan Companies in Poland
Over 200 Catalan companies are already settled in Poland, among them Fomento de Construcciones y Contratas, CaixaBank, Grifols, Comsa, Roca, Almirall, Applus, Freixenet, Mecalux or Abasic
Our Team in Warsaw
Mr Michal Chabasiewicz, director of Warsaw office, graduated in Spanish Philology, and has Postgraduate Studies in Business and International Trade. He has worked as a market analyst at the Valencian Institute of Export (IVEX), as a project analyst at Caja de Ahorros del Mediterráneo (CAM) and ts a representative office of Banco Sabadell in Poland.
Discover Catalonia & Barcelona
Catalonia, Region of the Future
The Financial Times sees Catalonia as the best Southern European Region of the Future in its latest report on the most attractive European locations for future investments. With more than 8,600 international companies in Catalonia, Barcelona comes first in the continent by FDI strategy and policies for attracting investors.