CATALONIA TRADE & INVESTMENT OFFICE
Are you a company from Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia or Myanmar considering a new investment? Are you interested in investing in Catalonia? Does your business need connections with the Catalan industrial and economic ecosystem?
From the Catalan Government Trade & Investment office in Singapore, you get tailor-made information and full support for a smooth, fast and successful set-up of operations in Catalonia from start to finish. We also offer personalised assistance to Catalan companies wishing to open in Southeast Asian markets and find new global business opportunities.
Services to Southeast Asian companies
- Qualified support, insight and advice to Southeast Asian companies interested in investing in Catalonia.
- Full, practical, up-to-date information on the legal, tax and labor context.
- Introduction to the Catalan industrial and economic ecosystem.
- In-depth information on financing and location possibilities.
- Help with the right steps to get started in Catalonia.
- Ongoing support throughout all the phases of the investment project.
- Promotion of strategic business alliances between Southeast Asian and Catalan companies.
- Identification and location of Catalan technology partners for joint R&D and innovation projects.
- Help source suppliers, manufacturing partners, technology providers or any other local company to fulfill a specific need.
Singaporean companies in Catalonia
A number of Singaporean companies have already settled in Catalonia, some of them are IM Biofuel, Stanley Liao, Accuron Technologies, Masai Distribution, Kop Hotels and Resorts, FCL, Advantage Strategic Consulting, Agni or Musim Mas Europe.
Catalan companies in Singapore
Many Catalan companies have already settled in Singapore, some of them are Grifols, Mecalux, Mango, Futbol Club Barcelona, Altonio Puig, Codorniu, Top Cable, Fluidra, Circutor or Eurofragance.
Our team in Singapore
Mr Jordi Maluquer, director of Singapore office since 2000, has a degree in Economics and has a postgraduate degree in Financial Management. His professional experience in Asia dates back to 1995 in Malaysia.
Discover Catalonia & Barcelona
Catalonia, Region of the Future
The Financial Times sees Catalonia as the best Southern European Region of the Future in its latest report on the most attractive European locations for future investments. With more than 8,600 international companies in Catalonia, Barcelona comes first in the continent by FDI strategy and policies for attracting investors.