CATALONIA TRADE & INVESTMENT OFFICE
Are you a Colombian company considering a new investment? Are you interested in investing in Catalonia? Does your business need connections with the Catalan industrial and economic ecosystem?
From the Catalan Government Trade & Investment office in Bogota, you get tailor-made information and full support for a smooth, fast, and successful set-up of operations in Catalonia from start to finish. We also offer personalized assistance to Catalan companies wishing to open in Colombian markets and find new global business opportunities.
Services to Colombian Companies
- Qualified support, insight and advice to Colombian companies interested in investing in Catalonia.
- Full, practical, up-to-date information on the legal, tax and labor context.
- Introduction to the Catalan industrial and economic ecosystem.
- In-depth information on financing and location possibilities.
- Help with the right steps to get started in Catalonia.
- Ongoing support throughout all the phases of the investment project.
- Promotion of strategic business alliances between Colombian and Catalan companies.
- Identification and location of Catalan technology partners for joint R&D and innovation projects.
- Help source suppliers, manufacturing partners, technology providers or any other local company to fulfill a specific need.
Our Team in Bogota
Mr. Xavier Roca is the director of the Catalonia Trade & Investment office in Bogota. Roca has a long professional career in the field of international business and in sectors like ICT, health or beauty. Firstly, he gained experience for a few years as a consultant at the Catalonia Trade & Investment office in Colombia. After that, he led the export department of a Catalan SME. Two more consultants complete the Bogota office, located in the main business area of the Colombian capital.
Discover Catalonia & Barcelona
Financial Times Award
The Financial Times sees Catalonia as the European region with the best foreign investment attraction strategy. With more than 8,900 international companies in Catalonia, Barcelona comes first in the continent by FDI strategy and policies for attracting investors.