CATALONIA TRADE & INVESTMENT OFFICE
Are you a Dutch company considering a new investment? Are you interested in investing in Catalonia? Does your business need connections with the Catalan industrial and economic ecosystem?
From the Catalan Government Trade & Investment office in Amsterdam, you get tailor-made information and full support for a smooth, fast and successful set-up of operations in Catalonia from start to finish. We also offer personalised assistance to Catalan companies wishing to open in the Netherlands and find new global business opportunities.
Services to Dutch Companies from Amsterdam
- Qualified support, insight and advice to Dutch companies interested in investing in Catalonia.
- Full, practical, up-to-date information on the legal, tax and labor context.
- Introduction to the Catalan industrial and economic ecosystem.
- In-depth information on financing and location possibilities.
- Help with the right steps to get started in Catalonia.
- Ongoing support throughout all the phases of the investment project.
- Promotion of strategic business alliances between Dutch and Catalan companies.
- Identification and location of Catalan technology partners for joint R&D and innovation projects.
- Help source suppliers, manufacturing partners, technology providers or any other local company to fulfill a specific need.
Our Team in Amsterdam
Mr Paul Barreveld is the director of Amsterdam office. He has over 15 years of experience in marketing, business development and product management. He worked for multinationals like Schneider Electric, both in the Netherlands as well as in Spain. Prior to working for Catalonia Trade & Investment, he worked as a consultant for Irish startups and tech companies helping them succeed in the Benelux region. He holds a Master degree in Industrial Engineering & Management, from the University of Twente in the Netherlands.
Discover Catalonia & Barcelona
Catalonia, Region of the Future
The Financial Times sees Catalonia as the best Southern European Region of the Future in its latest report on the most attractive European locations for future investments. With more than 8,600 international companies in Catalonia, Barcelona comes first in the continent by FDI strategy and policies for attracting investors.