Barcelona-Catalonia is open to business and open to the world. A talented proactive workforce in a dynamic business climate offers international companies numerous competitive advantages.
Strongly industrialized, Catalonia is one of Southern Europe’s main economic powerhouses. A wide and dynamic industrial base with strong connections to ICT and smart solutions makes it easy to find the suppliers you need.
Setting up business in Catalonia gets even easier if you receive first-hand details on the local steps and procedures. Our success lies in offering a pro-business approach and tailor-made solutions.
Catalonia Trade & Investment attends business events around the world to promote Catalonia and Barcelona as an ideal investment and business location. Check out our latest news and connect to our social media.
Catalonia Trade & Investment is the public agency that works to attract foreign investment to Barcelona and Catalonia, promoting the area as an attractive, innovative and competitive business location.
Newsletter & Social Networks
Subscribe to our newsletter and we will keep you updated on the latest news about Barcelona-Catalonia. Below there's a list of all the published articles.
We’ll send you monthly updates on the latest news and events taking place in Catalonia’s business community.
26 May 2022
• Catalonia Trade & Investment attracted 612 million euros in foreign investment in 2021, the highest figure on record
• South Korean battery component...
29 Jun 2022
• Intel and Barcelona Supercomputing Center to build a €400M microchip design lab
• Catalonia concentrates 50% of the video game sector’s turnover and jobs...
28 Jul 2022
• Time to discover Catalonia’s 10 most disruptive companies
• Why should companies incorporate rebels in their teams
• Gotex invest...
29 Sep 2022
• Catalonia, top EU region in foreign investment attraction into the video game sector
• Danilo Colnaghi, Director Google Barcelona: “Barcelona is a great ...
28 Oct 2022
29 Nov 2022
Don’t miss any of our daily news and updates via our social media channels.