Are you a company from belgium, the netherlands or luxembourg considering a new investment? are you interested in investing in catalonia? does your business need connections with the catalan industrial and economic ecosystem? are you interested in applying for an eu funded project and looking for partners in catalonia?
From the catalan government trade & investment office in brussels, you get tailor-made information and full support for a smooth, fast and successful set-up of operations in catalonia from start to finish. we also offer personalized assistance to catalan companies wishing to open in benelux markets and find new global business opportunities.moreover,catalan companies/technological centers and clusters interested in applying to eu funds (horizon 2020 and other eu funded projects) can get also tailor-made support from the office in brussels.
Services to companies in belgium, the netherlands and luxembourg (benelux)
- qualified support, insight and advice to companies from the benelux interested in investing in catalonia.
- full, practical, up-to-date information on the legal, tax and labor context.
- introduction to the catalan industrial and economic ecosystem.
- in-depth information on financing and location possibilities.
- help with the right steps to get started in catalonia.
- ongoing support throughout all the phases of the investment project.
- promotion of strategic business alliances between catalan companies and counterparts from the benelux.
- identification and location of catalan technology partners for joint r&d and innovation projects.
- help source suppliers, manufacturing partners, technology providers or any other local company to fulfill a specific need.
- identify best partners for eu funded projects.
Belgian companies in catalonia
Over 100 belgian companies are already settled in catalonia, among them Banque degroof, solvay, coprem, financiere de tubize, safinco, meian europe, corporacion chimique international, katoen natie, celio or ageas.
Catalan companies in belgium
Many catalan companies are already settled in belgium, among them Grifols, puig, imagina media audiovisual, almirall, hoteles turísticos unidos, grupo ferrer internacional, mecalux, kids&us or abasic.
Our team in brussels
Ms Ana Coelho, director of Brussels office since 2003, holds a University degree in Management and Business Administration from the Paris ENSADE Business School. She has experience working in multilateral organizations, as she began her career working for the UNDP in Africa. In 1993 she began working at the European Commission in Brussels with the Overseas Countries and Territories, as well as promoting the internationalization of companies from UE enlargement countries and Western Balkan countries.