Are you a Colombian company considering a new investment? Are you interested in investing in Catalonia? Does your business need connections with the Catalan industrial and economic ecosystem?
From the Catalan Government Trade & Investment office in Bogota, you get tailor-made information and full support for a smooth, fast and successful set-up of operations in Catalonia from start to finish. We also offer personalised assistance to Catalan companies wishing to open in Colombian markets and find new global business opportunities.
Services to Colombian Companies
- Qualified support, insight and advice to Colombian companies interested in investing in Catalonia.
- Full, practical, up-to-date information on the legal, tax and labor context.
- Introduction to the Catalan industrial and economic ecosystem.
- In-depth information on financing and location possibilities.
- Help with the right steps to get started in Catalonia.
- Ongoing support throughout all the phases of the investment project.
- Promotion of strategic business alliances between Colombian and Catalan companies.
- Identification and location of Catalan technology partners for joint R&D and innovation projects.
- Help source suppliers, manufacturing partners, technology providers or any other local company to fulfill a specific need.
Our Team in Bogota
Mr Frederic Subirats, director of Bogota office, has a law degree from Los Andes -Bogotà D.C University, specializing in International Relations at UPF and in Marketing and International Trade at the UAB. He has worked at the European Parliament for the area of South America, served as a broker and lawyer in Colombia and Venezuela, and worked in the area of international cooperation projects mainly with Andean countries.