The International Grants Programme Nuclis offers financial support to Catalan companies with international technological cooperation projects. It allows international firms and technological centres to cooperate with local Catalan companies to undertake high impact and differential R&D projects together.
The Health 2.0 fair is the leading showcase of cutting-edge technologies that transform health systems worldwide. The fair, one of the most recognized in the field of global health, will be back in Barcelona on its 8th European edition, 3-5 May 2017, and eight startups will be at the fair alongside with Catalonia Trade & Investment.
A land where everything is possible
- 40 Catalan companies form part of a trade mission to China and Hong Kong, led by Minister Baiget
- The American multinational Cognizant announces the creation of its first European customer success centre in Barcelona
- Barcelona is one of the 10 most attractive European cities for university studies
- Amazon will locate its Southern European SME support centre in Barcelona
- Mobile World Congress closes its best edition ever with a record of attendance