BUILD YOUR ICT BUSINESS IN CATALONIA
ICT & Mobile
High-tech and ICT companies require a dynamic and innovative business environment. That is why—with around 12,800 ICT companies, a turnover of €14,6 billion and 81,800 highly skilled workers— Barcelona is already home to many top ICT companies, successfully operating in the city.
There are 10,000 winegrowers and 853 wine companies in Catalonia, generating a turnover of 1,600 M€. New packaging formats, the creation of experiences, organizing seminars and workshops on wine culture and wine are all strategies aimed at improving wine marketing.
Creative Europe wants to improve the competitiveness of European video games industry by developing audiovisual works with the program Support for the Development of European Video Games.
- The Catalan engineering consultancy BAC wins the tender to improve part of Bolivia’s so-called “road of death”
- Catalonia creates 18.6% more companies in 2016 and hits the highest figure in 9 years
- Cathay Pacific will connect Barcelona and Hong Kong next summer
- New record for Barcelona El Prat Airport: Over 44 million passengers in 2016
- The Australian firm Polyglot Group consolidates its expansion in Catalonia doubling its workforce and moving to larger offices
- 16 companies from two Catalan clusters participate in the Sirha trade fair in Lyon, one of the world’s most important hotel and catering industry events