Are you a company from Costa Rica, Cuba, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua or Panama considering a new investment? Are you interested in investing in Catalonia? Does your business need connections with the Catalan industrial and economic ecosystem?
From the Catalan Government Trade & Investment office in Panama, you get tailor-made information and full support for a smooth, fast and successful set-up of operations in Catalonia from start to finish. We also offer personalised assistance to Catalan companies wishing to open in Iberoamerican markets and find new global business opportunities.
Services to Central American Companies
- Qualified support, insight and advice to Central American companies interested in investing in Catalonia.
- Full, practical, up-to-date information on the legal, tax and labor context.
- Introduction to the Catalan industrial and economic ecosystem.
- In-depth information on financing and location possibilities.
- Help with the right steps to get started in Catalonia.
- Ongoing support throughout all the phases of the investment project.
- Promotion of strategic business alliances between Central American and Catalan companies.
- Identification and location of Catalan technology partners for joint R&D and innovation projects.
- Help source suppliers, manufacturing partners, technology providers or any other local company to fulfill a specific need.
Our Team in Panama
Mr Antoni Pujol, director of Panama office, graduated in Economics at Pompeu Fabra University, and specialized in finance for development and international procurement. He has 15 years of experience in commercial functions and exports to England and Catalonia. The last years, he has been actively involved in the management and execution of institutional trade and export promotion policies to Central and South America.