Are you an Indian company considering a new investment? Are you interested in investing in Catalonia? Does your business need connections with the Catalan industrial and economic ecosystem?
From the Catalan Government Trade & Investment office in Mumbai, you get tailor-made information and full support for a smooth, fast and successful set-up of operations in Catalonia from start to finish. We also offer personalised assistance to Catalan companies wishing to open in Indian markets and find new global business opportunities.
Services to Indian Companies
- Qualified support, insight and advice to Indian companies interested in investing in Catalonia.
- Full, practical, up-to-date information on the legal, tax and labor context.
- Introduction to the Catalan industrial and economic ecosystem.
- In-depth information on financing and location possibilities.
- Help with the right steps to get started in Catalonia.
- Ongoing support throughout all the phases of the investment project.
- Promotion of strategic business alliances between Indian and Catalan companies.
- Identification and location of Catalan technology partners for joint R&D and innovation projects.
- Help source suppliers, manufacturing partners, technology providers or any other local company to fulfill a specific need.
Indian Companies in Catalonia
A number of Indian companies are already settled in Catalonia. Among them Tata Family Trust, Aperam, Sandhar Technologies, UPL, Apollo Tyres,Samvardhana Motherson, SMP Automotive Technology Ibérica, Vivimed, Avantha,Intas Pharmaceuticals,Allcargo Logistics or Heaven on Earth. Some of them have been assessed by Catalonia Trade & Investment.
- SMP Automotive Technology Ibérica invested in a new painting line for bumpers and an automated warehouse.
- Heaven on Earth opened its first express spas in Europe in Barcelona Airport. These spas are located within the airport facilities, offering massages and Indian therapies between 15 to 90 minutes before or after a flight.
Catalan Companies in India
Over 100 Catalan companies are already settled in India, among them Fomento de Construcciones y Contratas, Grifols, Ficosa International, Cementos Molins, Applus, Punto Fa, Borges, Grup Marítim TCB, Miguel Torres or Simon Holding.
Our Team in Mumbai
Mr Suprio Bose, director of Mumbai office, has over 14 years experience in international trade and he has worked for multiple companies in Chile, USA and the Turks and Caicos Islands. He also has a wide experience in international trade issues.