Are you a Peruvian company considering a new investment? Are you interested in investing in Catalonia? Does your business need connections with the Catalan industrial and economic ecosystem?
From the Catalan Government Trade & Investment office in Lima, you get tailor-made information and full support for a smooth, fast and successful set-up of operations in Catalonia from start to finish. We also offer personalised assistance to Catalan companies wishing to open in South American markets and find new global business opportunities.
Services to Peruvian companies
- Qualified support, insight and advice to Peruvian companies interested in investing in Catalonia.
- Full, practical, up-to-date information on the legal, tax and labor context.
- Introduction to the Catalan industrial and economic ecosystem.
- In-depth information on financing and location possibilities.
- Help with the right steps to get started in Catalonia.
- Ongoing support throughout all the phases of the investment project.
- Promotion of strategic business alliances between Peruvian and Catalan companies.
- Identification and location of Catalan technology partners for joint R&D and innovation projects.
- Help source suppliers, manufacturing partners, technology providers or any other local company to fulfill a specific need.
Peruvian companies in Catalonia
Among the Peruvian companies settled in Catalonia we find Muntaner Farratges i Agropecuaria or Alicorp.
Catalan companies in Peru
A number of Catalan companies are already settled in Peru, amog them Gas Natural, Fomento de Construcciones y Contratas, Comsa, Copisa, Mecalux, Ferrer Internacional, Tous, Miguel Torres, Somon Holding or Antonio Puig.
Our team in Lima
Mr Horacio Babini, director of Buenos Aires office, is graduated in International Relations in Buenos Aires and he has an International Business postgraduate degree from the University of Barcelona and a PMD from Esade. Knowing the Argentine business network, he was director of Foreign Trade of the province of Cordoba and expert consultant of the Federal Council of Investments. With a wide experience in South America, including project management and trade promotion development. He specializes in Peru, Bolivia, Paraguai, Uruguai and Argentina markets.