Are you a Southern African company considering a new investment? Are you interested in investing in Catalonia? Does your business need connections with the Catalan industrial and economic ecosystem?
From the Catalan Government Trade & Investment office in Johannesburg, you get tailor-made information and full support for a smooth, fast and successful set-up of operations in Catalonia from start to finish. We also offer personalised assistance to Catalan companies wishing to open in South African markets and find new global business opportunities.
Services to Southern African Companies
- Qualified support, insight and advice to Southern African companies interested in investing in Catalonia.
- Full, practical, up-to-date information on the legal, tax and labor context.
- Introduction to the Catalan industrial and economic ecosystem.
- In-depth information on financing and location possibilities.
- Help with the right steps to get started in Catalonia.
- Ongoing support throughout all the phases of the investment project.
- Promotion of strategic business alliances between Southern African and Catalan companies.
- Identification and location of Catalan technology partners for joint R&D and innovation projects.
- Help source suppliers, manufacturing partners, technology providers or any other local company to fulfill a specific need.
Our Team in Johannesburg
Ms Sílvia Aravena Robledo, director of Johannesburg office, has a degree in Business Administration from the University of Cordoba (Argentina) and a degree in Political Science from the University of Pretoria (South Africa). After twenty years in South Africa, she has gained a lot of business experience throughout the African continent. She has also worked as director of a Sales Research Department of a chemical company in the Eco Friendly mining industry for all Africa.