Are you a Turkish company considering a new investment? Are you interested in investing in Catalonia? Does your business need connections with the Catalan industrial and economic ecosystem?
From the Catalan Government Trade & Investment office in Istanbul, you get tailor-made information and full support for a smooth, fast and successful set-up of operations in Catalonia from start to finish. We also offer personalised assistance to Catalan companies wishing to open in Turkish markets and find new global business opportunities.
Services to Turkish Companies
- Qualified support, insight and advice to Turkish companies interested in investing in Catalonia.
- Full, practical, up-to-date information on the legal, tax and labor context.
- Introduction to the Catalan industrial and economic ecosystem.
- In-depth information on financing and location possibilities.
- Help with the right steps to get started in Catalonia.
- Ongoing support throughout all the phases of the investment project.
- Promotion of strategic business alliances between Turkish and Catalan companies.
- Identification and location of Catalan technology partners for joint R&D and innovation projects.
- Help source suppliers, manufacturing partners, technology providers or any other local company to fulfill a specific need.
Turkish Companies in Catalonia
A number of Turkish companies are already settled in Catalonia, like Savcan or AFS Flexible Duct. Both of them have been assessed by Catalonia Trade & Investment.
- Savcan opened a sales and design office in Barcelona to serve the countries in Southern Europe.
- AFS Flexible Ductinvested in its new European production and distribution centre based in Polinyà, near Barcelona.
Our Team in Istambul
Mr Ali Kahvecioglu, director of Istanbul office, has a degree in Mechanical Engineering from the Middle East Technical University in Ankara and a Postgraduate Certificate in Economics from Birkbeck College, University of London. Along his professional career he held some sales management positions in several international companies in Turkey. He also has experience in multinational companies such as Delphi Packard Electric Systems, group company General Motors, where he worked for four years.