Are you a company from South China, Hong Kong or Taiwan considering a new investment? Are you interested in investing in Catalonia? Does your business need connections with the Catalan industrial and economic ecosystem?
From Catalonia's Trade & Investment’s office in Hong Kong you can get a tailor-made information service and full support for a smooth, fast and successful set-up of operations in Catalonia from start to finish. We also offer personalized assistance to Catalan companies wishing to open up their business to Hong Kong and Southern China markets and finding new global business opportunities.
Services to Companies from South China, Hong Kong and Taiwan
- Qualified support, insight and advice to companies from Hong Kong, Taiwan or Southern China interested in investing in Catalonia.
- Full, practical, up-to-date information on the legal, tax and labor context.
- Introduction to the Catalan industrial and economic ecosystem.
- In-depth information on financing and location possibilities.
- Help with the right steps to get started in Catalonia.
- Ongoing support throughout all the phases of the investment project.
- Promotion of strategic business alliances between companies from Hong Kong, Taiwan or Southern China and Catalan companies.
- Identification and location of Catalan technology partners for joint R&D and innovation projects.
- Help source suppliers, manufacturing partners, technology providers or any other local company to fulfill a specific need.
South China Companies in Catalonia
A number of South China companies are already settled in Catalonia. Some examples are Cronos Telecom, Silver Apex Industrial, OTS Topco, Rubies Enterprises, Speed Fair Fompany, Astronergy,Maxchief Investment, Keeway,Crown Worldwide or Hutchison Ports Holding. Cronos Telecom has been assessed by Catalonia Trade & Investment..
- Cronos Telecom has open its main European Centre in Barcelona with a Development and Monitoring Centre. Cronos has chosen the Catalan capital for its talented and competitive workforce, and the clear positioning of Barcelona as the Mobile World Capital..
Catalan companies in South China and Hong Kong
A number of Catalan companies are alredy settled in Southern China, among them CaixaBank, Roca, Punto Fa, Grupo Ferrer International, Werfen, Abasic, Indukern, Taurus or Synthesia.
Our Team in Hong Kong
Ms Madrona Marcet, director of Hong Kong office, has a degree in Translation from the Autonomous University of Barcelona. She completed her training with a postgraduate year in Beijing at the People's University of China. She has a professional experience in different fields, including project management, development and industrialization. With sales and marketing experience, she has led portfolios of several major customers in China, Japan, Malaysia and Singapore.