Are you a company from Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden and Baltic States (Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania), considering a new investment? Are you interested in investing in Catalonia? Does your business need connections with the Catalan industrial and economic ecosystem?
From the Catalan Government Trade & Investment office in Copenhagen, you get tailor-made information and full support for a smooth, fast and successful set-up of operations in Catalonia from start to finish. We also offer personalised assistance to Catalan companies wishing to open in Northern Europe markets and find new global business opportunities.
Services to Northern European Companies
- Qualified support, insight and advice to Northern European companies interested in investing in Catalonia.
- Full, practical, up-to-date information on the legal, tax and labor context.
- Introduction to the Catalan industrial and economic ecosystem.
- In-depth information on financing and location possibilities.
- Help with the right steps to get started in Catalonia.
- Ongoing support throughout all the phases of the investment project.
- Promotion of strategic business alliances between Northern European and Catalan companies.
- Identification and location of Catalan technology partners for joint R&D and innovation projects.
- Help source suppliers, manufacturing partners, technology providers or any other local company to fulfill a specific need.
Danish Companies in Catalonia
Over 200 Danish companies are already settled in Catalonia, among them ISS, Vestas, Lundbeckfonden, DSV, Rockwool Fonden, Hempel Fonden, A.P. Møller Fonden, Leo Fondet, Bitten & Mads Clausens Fond or Haarslev Group Holding.
Catalan Companies in Denmark
A number of Catalan companies are already settled in Denmark, among them Almirall, Abasic, Punto Fa, Top Cable, Applus Iteuve Technology, Inoxpa, Esbelt or Fluidra.
Our Team in Copenhagen
Ms M. Àngels Colom, director of Copenhagen office since it was put into operation in 1991, has experience in the fields of architecture and urban planning in Denmark. She had also worked as a representative of a Textile Catalan company in Denmark.