Are you a Moroccan company considering a new investment? Are you interested in investing in Catalonia? Does your business need connections with the Catalan industrial and economic ecosystem?
From the Catalan Government Trade & Investment office in Casablanca, you get tailor-made information and full support for a smooth, fast and successful set-up of operations in Catalonia from start to finish. We also offer personalised assistance to Catalan companies wishing to open in Moroccan markets and find new global business opportunities.
Services to Moroccan Companies
- Qualified support, insight and advice to Moroccan companies interested in investing in Catalonia.
- Full, practical, up-to-date information on the legal, tax and labor context.
- Introduction to the Catalan industrial and economic ecosystem.
- In-depth information on financing and location possibilities.
- Help with the right steps to get started in Catalonia.
- Ongoing support throughout all the phases of the investment project.
- Promotion of strategic business alliances between Moroccan and Catalan companies.
- Identification and location of Catalan technology partners for joint R&D and innovation projects.
- Help source suppliers, manufacturing partners, technology providers or any other local company to fulfill a specific need.
Our Team in Casablanca
Mr Kamal Elmedkouri, director of Casablanca office, has an extensive experience in the Moroccan market, where it has acquired an expertise in national and international key sectors of the economy. He also has an MBA in Business Management from the University of Sherbrooke in Canada. In his career he managed a water treatment company for six years and then worked as a consultant for technical assistance programs with international funds for Morocco in sectors such as food, textile, leather, automotive, fishing, water and agriculture.