Are you a Moroccan company considering a new investment? Are you interested in investing in Catalonia? Does your business need connections with the Catalan industrial and economic ecosystem?
From the Catalan Government Trade & Investment office in Casablanca, you get tailor-made information and full support for a smooth, fast and successful set-up of operations in Catalonia from start to finish. We also offer personalised assistance to Catalan companies wishing to open in Moroccan markets and find new global business opportunities.
Services to Moroccan Companies
- Qualified support, insight and advice to Moroccan companies interested in investing in Catalonia.
- Full, practical, up-to-date information on the legal, tax and labor context.
- Introduction to the Catalan industrial and economic ecosystem.
- In-depth information on financing and location possibilities.
- Help with the right steps to get started in Catalonia.
- Ongoing support throughout all the phases of the investment project.
- Promotion of strategic business alliances between Moroccan and Catalan companies.
- Identification and location of Catalan technology partners for joint R&D and innovation projects.
- Help source suppliers, manufacturing partners, technology providers or any other local company to fulfill a specific need.
Mr Shan Elasri was born in Barcelona and has been living in Morocco since 2013. He holds a Degree in Public Works Engineering from the Technical School of Civil Engineering of the BarcelonaTech (UPC) and an MBA from EADA Business School of Barcelona. Before joining the Casablanca Trade & Investment Office, he has been working for 8 years in one of the largest construction companies in Catalonia. In Morocco, he has worked in private companies as a project director and in one of them as a director of the northern area. He also has professional experience working for different economic entities and local administrations in Morocco.